Digital Downloads for Your Special Event
A *limited number of my party/event invitations in my zazzle shops are available as digital files for online planning and virtual event announcements.
Here's how it works:
1. Digital files are designed for use in digital format and are for personal use only. All artwork is copyright protected and may not be reproduced for any reason without written consent.
2. Most digital files are 5"x7" at a 300dpi high resolution. (If you require a different size please let me know ahead of time).
3. The font styles used in digital files may not be identical to the font styles shown on the zazzle product page. While every effort is made to match fonts exactly, there are times when substitutions are required due to font licensing requirements.
4. The price for a digital file is $32 (USD). I require a 50% deposit payable through paypal to begin the design process (you may also pay in full upfront if you prefer).
Three edits (such as changes to font colors, styles or sizes) are included in the price. Additional edits are $10 per each three and must be paid in advance.
5. Once the design is complete I will send you a proof for approval with a "PROOF ONLY" transparent mark over the design (mark will not be on the final product). If any edits are needed this is your opportunity to make a note of that. Once you approve the final proof, I will require the balance due through paypal. When I receive confirmation of payment I will send you the full size 5"x7" digital file. If you have paid in full ahead of the design process, I will send the high resolution final as soon as the final proof is approved by you. Please note that for digital files only, my professional branding will appear in the border of the design in a subtle, unobtrusive layout that will not detract from the design itself.
6. Please read each line of the invitation carefully and submit to me in a numbered format (i.e. "line 1: Stephanie O'Niell's", "line 2: 50th BIRTHDAY", etc.) Please also use caps if you want the line in all caps, or lower case if you prefer the line in lower case lettering, or entire lines removed.
We both want the final product perfect, so this eliminates the guesswork.
7. Turnaround time is generally 24-48 hours but sometimes may take a little longer due to unforeseen circumstances or the number of edits required.
8. If the file you require is a photo template, please enclose as attachments all the photos you need for the invitation in an unedited high resolution format.
It looks a little more complicated than it really is. If you would like an invitation you see on any of my product pages at zazzle turned into a digital file, please contact me here and I will be happy to work with you to create the perfect digital image file for your upcoming event.
*Only single-sided (vertical or horizontal) invitations/announcements are available for conversion to full digital files